- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this Website (“depramze Website” or “Website”), you (“you” or “User”) are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Depramze (“Depramze” or “we”) grants permission for you to use material provided on this Website (such as graphics, artwork of all kinds, documents, press releases, data, information and FAQs) solely on the following terms and conditions:
- any and all reproductions (in any manner, electronic or otherwise) of material published on the Website must include a copyright notice which identifies Depramze as the copyright owner (or other owner as specifically mentioned herein) together with a statement that the material is used by permission of Depramze, in the form set forth below this paragraph;
- use of any and all material taken from the Depramze Website may be for informational purposes only and shall in no instance be for commercial or trade purposes, and shall not be posted or otherwise made available on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and
- no modifications of any material taken from Depramze Website shall be made, whether through deletion, addition or in any other manner. Use for any other purposes and/or in any other manner is expressly prohibited and shall constitute infringement of Depramze’s copyright.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Depramze at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession.
Material published on the Depramze Website is reviewed, but nonetheless documents, graphics and other material or content may include substantive and technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made and material is periodically deleted and added to the information herein. Depramze may make, enhance, alter, improve, and/or otherwise change material posted on the Depramze Website at any time. Because of the nature of Websites and their content, decisions should never be made based solely on Website information without first verifying and/or otherwise corroborating information posted on the Depramze Website with other sources deemed to be reliable by you.
In no event shall Depramze be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, arising out of on in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision or of failure to provide services or information available from the Depramze Website.
Depramze has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Depramze of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
6. Governing Law
Any claim relating to depramze’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.